Tuesday, April 22, 2008

buen humor mal humor



There have been many days my humor is terrible. Those days, all is black. I can't get a hold on my days, I seem to vanish time without accomplishing anything good, I don't treat my body well, I am frowned and upset, my smile has an inverted rictus, my patience is  ZERO, my cravings rase to unbelievable stages, my tolerance is non existent, my hope has disappeared, my courage is diminished.
One or two days ago I started to feel good again, about all: my self, my home, my life, my kids, my hubby, the daily life, my artwork, my cv, my food, and most importantly, my body.
I have been thinking along this buddhist idea of courage as faith. I think I sunk it all in. Suddenly I feel courageous, strong and willing. This is the spirit I cannot loose. 

No comments:

About Me